Warn Winch 9500 XP Self-Recovery Winch
- Rated Line Pull: = 9500 lbs.
- Voltage: = 12V
- Motor: = 6.0 HP
- Remote Control: = Remote switch, 12 ft. lead
- Gear Ratio: = 156.1
- Size: = 22.7 in. x 6.3 in. x 7.7 in.
- Weight: = 87 lbs.
- Synthetic Rope = 100 ft. of 3/8 in.
- Fairlead = Hawse
- Type of Winch: = Electric
For those looking for the ultimate combination of durability and performance for the most extreme conditions, Warn Industries offers the 9.5 XP-S. With 9,500 lbs. of pulling strength, the longest duty cycle and fastest line speed of any Warn winch part under load, the 9.5 XP-S delivers extreme performance that beats the competition, even in competition settings. The Warn Winch 9500 XP-S part features a high output parallel Series-Wound motor, a three-stage planetary gear train, and a continuous-duty control pack, which will handle the most difficult pulls. Add to that full-face contact drum seals, motor, and end housing gaskets that deliver extreme-duty water resistance, and you've got one tough winch. Find everything you need at our Jeep online store.
Warn Winch 9.5XP Specs
- Part Number: PN 87310 9.5 XP Winch
- Rated Line Pull: 9500 lbs. (4310 kgs.) single-line
- Motor: 12V 6 hp, High Output Parallel Series Wound
- Remote Control: Remote, 12' (3.7m) lead, S2 elements, integrated flashlight
- Gear train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 156:1[*]Lubrication: Aeroshell #17
- Clutch (free spooling): Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone
- Wire Rope: 100', 3/8" diameter
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 650CCA minimum for winching
- Battery Leads: Two gauge, 72 (1.83m)
- Finish: Chromate with high-gloss dark gray powder coat
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5/9.0 (6.4cm/23cm)
- Weight: 87 lbs. (39.5 kgs.)