Smittybilt Waterproof Winch 9500
- The Smittybilt winch has a waterproof rating of IP67.
- The Rated Line Pull on the winch is 9,500 lbs (4,309kgs) for a single-line.
- The Smittybilt winch part can be used with a remote control included in the purchase.
The new Smittybilt XRC winch parts have been thoroughly updated with heavy-duty features for enhanced performance and durability. Ranging from 9,500 lb to 17,500 lbs capacities, Smittybilt's XRC 9500 Series winches can handle any situation you can get into. Every XRC winch features a Series Wound 6.6 HP motor and a 3-Stage Planetary Gear System with revised gear ratios for increased pulling power and lightning-fast line speeds. Every winch is finished in a rugged UV-Resistant matte black coating with stainless steel hardware and oversized aluminum crossbars to provide you with a great looking system that will last you a lifetime. Every XRC 9500 winch includes a heavy duty winch controller, four-way roller fairlead, forged steel tow hook, and a redesigned solenoid box that can be mounted in three different positions for maximum versatility. If you're looking for a winch part equipped with a synthetic winch rope, look to the XRC 9500 Comp Series for the ultimate in pulling power and performance. A Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch is a complete recovery system with the muscle and reliability to bail you out of any situation. Winch includes a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and three-year Electrical Warranty. Shop for all of your Jeep products here.
- Weight: 78.0 lbs (35.0 k)
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear Mounting
- Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5"
- Brake: Automatic In-Drum
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.3" x 5.4" x 9.4"
- Drum Size: Diameter 2.5"
- Cable Type: Wire Rope
- Cable: 93.5’ 5/16" Diameter
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound
- Recommended Battery: 650CCA Minimum for Winching
- Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead
- Battery Leads: 25mm, 72" (1.83m)
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 161.28:1
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller